To help respond to the COVID-19 crisis, we built a local business directory and community outreach website to connect, inform, and strengthen Seattle's neighborhoods with the local business community.
Keep It Local Seattle is the brainchild of eBay alumni and Seattle residents Steve Hartman and Jed Paulson. When we learned about the concept, Laguna Peak volunteered development services to help launch the site in less than 1 week from inception.
- Fully responsive website built on Shopify
- Innovative use of Shopify platform to support a business listing directory
- Informational pages to educate community members on the importance of supporting local businesses, and local charities in need of donations.
- 100% volunteer effort
- Shopify Implementation
- Theme Customization
- Landing Page Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Analytics Configuration
- Graphics & Media Production